- Additional information
A high strength epoxy paving grout for vehicular areas up to 3.5 tonnes
Similar to ProJoint™ Fusion™, ProJoint™ MAX™ offers a quick and easy solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts but in areas of vehicular access. Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, ProJoint™ MAX™ is a high strength two-part epoxy paving grout and is very simple to use.
Resin and sand is supplied ready-mixed within the tub and only requires the addition of the enclosed hardener to activate the chemical cure.
ProJoint™ MAX™ deliveres a weed free, frost resistant joint which resists pressure washing and is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- Part-mixed components for fast application, all supplied within its own mixing tub
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, slabs or setts
- Ideal for pedestrian and vehicular areas (up to 3.5 tonnes)
- Professional results: no mess and no returning for cleaning
- Self compacting and suitable for joint widths from 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
Black, Mid Grey, Neutral (buff)